Virtual Assist Us has experience in all areas of Real Estate. We have assisted Real Estate Agents, Real Estate Investors with the back-end setup of daily operations. We also are unique because we have gone one step further to learn and work with RB Solutions Dr. Subina Blanding, who is the best in the business and trained VAU to know the “Commercial Lending” side understanding what Lenders are looking for, how underwriting processes these loans. We can now collaborate with you as an Investor, package your information to close quickly.
What are the advantages of hiring a real estate virtual assistant?
We find that most real estate agents or investors spend most of their time with the following
1. Closing deals and chasing leads
2. Schedule and showing homes you have contracted,
3. REI supervise construction projects to complete the rehab work.
4. Manage several contracts at a time, keep finding the next deal,
These were just a few examples. In the daily operations of ones business there are still the following to be completed:
- Marketing one’s services
2. Marketing properties in the pipeline for sale
3. The next lead
4. Open houses
5. Billable receipts
6. REI supplies to be ordered, draws that have to be submitted to Lender who is funding the rehab.
7. REI will need to pull permits and submit building plans (if new construction) to county.
8. Rentals – lease renewals, rent to collected (if Property Management Company is not overseeing)
So why not get help with hiring a real estate virtual assistant? Virtual Assist Us. Virtual Assist Us is less expensive than employee and we have the experience in the Real Estate & Investment arena. We will work with each RE Agent or RE Investor and strategize where the VA would best benefit your business. Packages are billable hours, making them affordable even for small-scale businesses. We take on part-time or full-time cases that would be a set fee and this person is dedicated to you. We train all of our VA’s for you to fit your needs.
In our next article Real Estate Virtual Assistant – What does it mean? You’ll know every main thing about hiring a real estate virtual assistant. If we can answer any questions, just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 302-246-5085. Until next time!